Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra has made it to the Forbes list of highest paid TV actresses globally for the second year in a row. Similar to 2016, she safely retained herself at eighth spot with $10 million (Rs 65 crore) earnings.
With the earnings of more than $41.5 million (Rs 271 crore), ‘Modern Family’s’ star Sofia Vergara tops the list for the sixth consecutive year. Forbes listed out the highest paid TV actresses globally between June 2016, and June 2017.
Chopra has made it to the list because of her ABC show “Quantico” in 2016. Besides, her Hollywood debut “Baywatch” in 2017 also helped her retain her spot. She also endorses various brands and products. Forbes has termed her as “most consistent money-maker”. Here’s the complete list of this year’s highest-paid TV actresses across the worls:
- Sofia Vergara — $41.5 million
- Kaley Cuoco — $26 million
- Mindy Kaling — $13 million
- Ellen Pompeo — $13 million
- Mariska Hargitay — $12.5 million
- Julie Bowen — $12 million
- Kerry Washington — $11 million
- Priyanka Chopra — $10 million
- Robin Wright — $9 million
- Pauley Perrette — $8.5 million